Top 3 WordPress payment plugins on Megakin.netAnh Xu Trần
In recent years, WordPress has been no longer an eCommerce platform just for the blog, business owners now prefer using WordPress to build their eCommerce website for trading goods and services. And with those online businesses, integrating the right payment gateway is an absolute must. What is the payment gateway? It is an essentially third-party tool that allows consumers to evaluate and process payments for online transactions. The default payment system of WordPress only contains several gateways and we believe that it cannot satisfy all the requirements from customers while there are dozens of gateways have been using all over the world. In this case, the solution for you is taking advantage of WordPress payment plugins that allow consumers to use their credit or debit cards for the transaction. Those plugins need to be trustworthy enough and offer a secure and easy channel to accept online payments. We highly recommend you to refer these suggested top 3 WordPress payment plugins on Megakin.net to enhance your payment system on an e-commerce website:
It can be said that the Stripe payment gateway is an ideal top payment system that does not require users to go through a lengthy process of getting a merchant account. It is the best choice for online credit card processing. You just need to create a Stripe account and even when your consumers do not need to have a Stripe account, they can enter their credit card and right after that, the payment can be made. This WordPress payment plugin from Easy Digital Downloads also comes with various supported features as the list below:
- More revenue earned: A study revealed that after using this WordPress plugin, the total revenue of business increased by 47% on average than those using PayPal thanks to UX optimization.
- On-site checkout: no directing to other pages, all purchases are completed securely on site
- Subscriptions: That retaining past customer is always the great strategies for your stable development. This plugin provides a feature supporting Recurring Payment. If you are operating software, services, courses, all-access passes, and others, please consider this feature
- Save credit cards: Customers can securely save their credit cards and if they want, they still can add, remove, and modify the former one by logging into their account. All information will be protected so no sensitive data is ever stored on site.
- Pre-approve payments: After customers complete their payment process, you have the right to approve or reject the payments from the dashboard.
- Integrated refunds: no business owners like refunding but it is a part of your business and instead of logging into your Stripe account you can approve refund by click from the dashboard
- Highlight reason to buy: Besides the outstanding features mentioned above, when using this plugin, you will get the global support because Stripe is currently available in 32 countries, it supports 135+ different currencies and 14 different languages. So great service for you to consider!
With any businesses, setting a complete pricing strategy is never easy and simple. The situation here is the price applied by the payment gateway, the different gateway will charge a different price if you intend to add it to the final price. How do customers feel when they see that price? Can you sure that they will still purchase without coming to other websites at cheaper price? What you lose is not just money, you lose a potential loyal customer. YITH Dynamic Pricing per Payment Method is here to solve the problem. You can decide whether or not to increase the price (in percentage or as a fixed amount) but also to perform discounts on the total amount of the order. So, it’s time to check how it works:
- Increase/decrease the order cost based on the payment methods
- Add notes to available payment methods
- Apply the discount or extra charge to specified customers
- Include or exclude tax amount in the total amount
- Check cart amount
- Schedule the payment rule
- WPML compatibility
Online trading brings more chances for business owners to gain more customers all around the world. However, the chance will also come with challenges when you have to pay more attention to payment and shipping methods. For example, you can only offer free shipping for a distance less than 50 km or orders weighing over 50 kg or you want to add a discount rate to some certain payment gateway. That’s why you need Conditional Shipping and Payment for Woocommerce. We highly recommend you to use this WordPress payment plugin for special handling requirements of shipping and payment, grantor limit shipping method and payment gateway access and so on. You can check the set of features as follows:
- Conditional Shipping Methods for package weight or the shipment value, active coupon, purchasing Subscriptions, membership
- Conditional Payment Gateways for gateway availability in different billing countries, specific shipping methods, purchasing Subscriptions, different customer roles, active Membership
- Restrict Shipping Countries and States
Highlight reason to buy: Besides premium support service, this plugin comes with more than 8 integrations with popular extensions such as Subscriptions and Memberships, they are all important plugins to perfect your eCommerce website.
Over to you,
Those WordPress payment plugins are under GPL so they are totally original without nulled or crack version, they are easy to use and enhance your functionality. We can ensure that using those plugins will decrease cart abandonment rates significantly and offer secure methodology. You can click on the link of each plugin and try their demo if you find them useful and suitable to your website, why don’t you register to be a member on Megakin.net and download it? In case you have any opinions, please leave a comment in the box and we are all glad to communicate with you!